Reasonably priced restaurant in Dublin for large group

jph

Does anyone know where in or close to Dublin city it would be possible to get a reasonably priced but decent meal for a group of 50/60 people on a Saturday afternoon? All the hotels charge heavily for a room on top of the meal charge.

Thanks a mill

jph

I was in tante zoe's last week and they had a sign up saying the catered for large groups/parties. Not sure how large they can accommodate though. They do a good early bird - €23pp and as far as i know do lunch too.

think luigi malone's can cater for large groups too.

we had our christmas dinner in tante zoes last year, a group of about 80, and they were very good, great service too.
not sure about lunch

I was hoping to get lunch for 20/25 euro per person. I will check out the suggestions you mentioned. Thanks again.

jph

Fitzers in Temple Bar have done a really good value lunch, something like €8 at the moment, which I think used to be about €10. Its a nice spot, linen tablecloths, nice food. I am not affiliated to this co. ph 6790440

Milano's might be worth a try. The one in the IFSC is huge and the one on Dawson St also seems to have loads of space.