reappearance of furry dice

Caveat

Is it my imagination or are these things all over the place again?

When I was first driving in the 80s they were regarded as the ultimate in tackiness and were rarely seen but now, once again I'm seeing them everywhere.

Don't tell me, this is a 'post-modern ironic' use of furry dice...

Nowhere near as bad though as the pink steering wheel covers, pink car seat covers, pink, pink, pink, pink ..............

To be honest I much preferred the matching ties/shirts with huge wings. Much better than the furry dice, oh yeah and Sodastreams too .

I'm getting Sharon and Dave across the top of my windscreen - Even though my name is not Dave (or Sharon) to match my furry dice !

Don't forget your nodding dog in the back window, and the orange on the aerial.

Don't forget your nodding dog in the back window, and the orange on the aerial.

Wasn't the orange on the ariel the Dutch world cup emblem for 1994, maybe should get some of Steve Staunton , oh yeah thats the nodding dog again.

If I remember rightly, the orange on the aerial was supposed to improve reception. I don't know if it worked at that, but it did a great job of making the car owner look a plonker.

Girl racers with "Playboy" accessories (pink of course) on their motors I really can't understand...

a scruched up calf nuts bag on the drivers seat, bits of stray, gravel, earth, sh1te on the floor & flattened 20 Major boxes generally strewn about

a scruched up calf nuts bag on the drivers seat, bits of stray, gravel, earth, sh1te on the floor & flattened 20 Major boxes generally strewn about

Now that's what I call accessorizing - brilliant - it's so, like, decadent like a kind of statement on consumerism...

I actually know someone like that... just throw in a mountain of unpaid parking tickets next to the 20 major boxes and its him !