Re Ouzo's, Ranelagh

S

Simeon

Sad to see that wonderful fish emporium moved by the hand of Mamon. Hope they do the mashed potato with seagrass in Dundrum. Always abuzz, it reminded me of Langan's (Mayfair) but without the high ornate ceilings.

Moved by a ? :confused:
Clubman! Thanks for your harmonious retort - re torte. In my haste to open a bottle of Bordeaux I seem to have dropped an 'm'. For your reply it was worth it. Cheers!
Purple ....... this is the continuation of a post that was moved from elsewhere.

No, not unless you're paranoid. Moved from Misc. Non-Financial yesterday afternoon. Now I'm of to the shop in Capel St to get some Mamon.

Actually, er, no. Although I may have recourse to read The Fat Pig Diet when the days get longer. It would be great if there was an inverse ratio between the lengthening days and my waistline.

It's hard to tell the difference between the scribblings of the likes of TD and MW and lots of other restaurant critics to be honest.

I'll second that Clubman. To make a good living out of snobbery and elitism deserves attention. These egocentrics waffling on ad nauseum. Of course the food is important ........ as is the ambience and company. But give me good company any time for an enjoyable meal. And that would not include those selfdeluding meistertasters.

Back