Re: Cooley Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 - Near Crumlin Hospital

Delphi

Hi,

Any opinions on Cooley Road in Drimnagh. Would like to know what it is like near the Crumlin Hospital - near the entrance to the hospital.

Would it be a nice road to live on? Any anti social behaviour?

Any opinions would be welcome.

Thanks
Delphi

A quick google throws up a lot of behaviour that could be considered a bit more than anti-social...

[broken link removed]

It's a very long road. The hospital end is okay. This is close to the Crumlin Raod rather than deeper down where the article above refers.

I looked at a house there years ago and ultimately decided not to buy it as I thought there would be alot of loud noise coming from the ambulance sirens as they head into / out of the hospital....
There's also a row of shops along there and I thought they were a bit of a magnet for teenagers to hang round.

On the plus side - you'd never have any trouble renting the house / a spare room, if you needed to... due to the local supply of tenants working in the hospital.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

A quick google throws up a lot of behaviour that could be considered a bit more than anti-social...

[broken link removed]

The so called feud is way over done in order to justify journo's existence. Some of the people involved were from the area but plenty from other south city area- it's handy to tarnish one place as a warzone. Cooley road is a fine spot. No shops for teenagers to hang around. That's errigal and they don't hang around them. Biggest issue is lack of parking at hospital for that reason I'd be reluctant. Agree there are few dodgy types at other end around kilworth. Look at associated props houses in drimnagh would be my advice

Back