rayburn installation

dith

Have just taken delivery of rayburn heatranger after 5 month wait, now having problems getting engineer to fit it. I just keep getting "I'll phone you next week", but no-one ever does. I'm getting despondent. Does anyone know of an engineer qualified to put one of these things in? I live in Claremorris area of Mayo. Thanks.

Hi Dith,

Not to sound smart or anything but whoever supplied the rayburn, do they not have a list of installers to could fit this for you? I'd be able to recommend someone down this part of the country carlow/kilkenny to do it for you but don't know of anyone over that area. Try phoning Rayburn direct to see if they could recommend someone.

Hi Angela 59
You would think it would be that easy! Problem is one's giving me the run around and the other isn't even answering the phone. We've left messages but they don't have the courtesy to even call back. I'm at a total loss!!

Hi Dith,

Very frustrating trying to get people. I'll give you the number of Ivan Stanley, he is in Tullow, Co. Carlow - he deals in Agas and I think Rayburn, he might have a contact number for you, his brother and his son install the agas around the country not sure about Rayburn but you could try. Tel (059)9151479. Not affiliated to the company in any way.