ratoath

bearishbull

anyone know how much a 4 bed semi or detached cost in rathoath in early 2004 and what are they now?

Hi,

i'm looking at Ratoath myself and from doing a bit of research I know that 4 bed semi's in Medowbankhill were selling for about €285k in 2004 and are now selling for about €430k.

I know someone living in Leigh Valley who bought in early 2004 for €280 and the same houses are selling for around €450k.

Not sure about other estates in the village.

But hope this helps.

Regards.

Sorry, posted before checking that i had answered all questions, i'm not sure about detached houses but most detached houses are going from over €550k at the moment, no idea what they were in 2004.

It all depends on the estate, Fox Lodge prices are around €750k for a detached. Jamestown Park around €650k, Clonkeen €600k. Its also depends on the size, alot of the detached houses are 4/5 beds, the Fox lodge houses are quite big.

Have a look at Ronald Duff - [broken link removed] and McConnon estates [broken link removed]. and myhome.ie will be worth a look.

regards,

KatieAlice

I know that the smaller dormer bungalows in Old Mill were up to about €430 k in the summer of 2004. The larger houses were up to about 470k then. Depending on the size and type now they are going for €550-€600. These would all be detached four/five beds. In Woodlands you can get a four bed detached for about €480-€500k depending on size. I wouldn't take these prices as gospel though, they seem to be going up by the week!

Back