Rathsallagh House, Wicklow for a wedding?

cobra75

Hi there

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at Rathsallagh House, Wicklow recently? What was good, what was bad etc? We're trying to organise and book a wedding from Australia so it's a little difficult to get insights before we book!
Many thanks in advance for any info.

Cheers

Only thing I know about them is that they don't allow any children at all which is something you possibly know already or may not be an issue for you. It looks like a beautiful place. Try weddingsonline.ie where you may get more info.

Would say it would be a beautiful venue for a wedding. Havent been there for a wedding, but had dinner there recently and it was lovely.

I looked at it for a wedding; it would have been my first choice, but that we decided to go to Italy!!

Beautiful venue. Lovely grounds and the house is really warm and cosy.

As Bazoo said try www.weddingsonline.ie for more info.

Hve been to 2 weddings there. Great venue, great food. The only downside is that the bar is not in the main function room which means it can be hard to get people out dancing

I was at a wedding there many many moons ago and it was fabulous!

hi,
my sister had her reception there last summer - beautifiul setting and the meal was top notch also - the staff were very helpful and attentive also - the one slight negative is that the meal was in an L shapped room (I think it was two smaller dining rooms that had a partition removed) - it meant that although everone could see the bride and groom's table, you couldn't see the whole reception..small point on an otherwise brilliant day - good luck wherever you go..
M.

Back