Rathfarnham Cottages

G

Gudmund99

We are looking to purchase in St Patrick's Cottages on Whitechurch Rd in Rathfarnham...
Does anybody know this area, and is it ok?

Hi there, I have lived in Rathfarnham all my life and St Patricks Cottages are a good 10 mins walk from Whitechurch so it's a completely different area so disregard any comments about Whitechurch.

It is on the whitechurch road which is a quiet enough road. The only drawback is that they back onto a former council estate called Tara Hill, I live 10 mins from here and have never had any trouble however, this may differ if you live at the back of it! That said I think most of the families are quite respectable now, it might not be a bad buy but the house there has been on the market for a while so get a good price. I would recommend posting a request for Tara Hill in Rathfarnham and see what kind of comments are sent about it, all I can say is that it is a tougher part of rathfarnham but I have never had any trouble with anyone from there! Bonuses are that it is really close to 3 bus routes and 2 parks and shops !

Back