Rat blocker

Society

I saw a rat going down an outside drain beside the down stairs toilet. I sealed the toilet lid in case it came up there. Is there a rat blocker device to put in the pipe you can get to allow waste out but not allow the rat up And is it easy to install. Thank

[broken link removed].

Yesterday we saw a large dead rat in the middle of our back garden lawn. We had put down some rat poison during the summer as we had seen a couple of mice eating the seeds from our hollyhock plants. We also put down some mouse traps with a bit of peanut butter as bait. We managed to catch three mice. They are out there.

I saw a rat going down an outside drain beside the down stairs toilet. I sealed the toilet lid in case it came up there. Is there a rat blocker device to put in the pipe you can get to allow waste out but not allow the rat up And is it easy to install. Thank
I had a similar problem and got a "rat flap" installed in the drian pipe running beside the house.
The drian pipe is connected to the larger public pipe which serves a number of houses. The guys installed
it at one of the shores on the pipe. It operates like a gate that can only be opened from one direction.
So a rat coming from the public pipe cannot get through. If a rat has already passed this point it can exit
through the gate/flap. Basically means that you are shutting off this route into your house. Cost was 275 euros.
Any of the companies operating in this space should have this product.

Back