Raisin - Multiple accounts

PDCAT1

Hi Folks
I have a 10 year National Solidarity Bond maturing in 4 weeks. The total amount will come to 247K.
I would like to save this again for another long term as I don't need access to it and don't like switching all the time.
My options are
1. Save for another 10 years with the National Solidarity Bond. If I save 240k it should give me 52800 euro at the end of term (2.01 AER). It's tax free just one lump some no Dirt. It is a joint account with my wife.
2. Save with Raisin for 5 year term with Aareal Bank at 3.40 percent. I was hoping I could open multiple accounts with Raisin to avail of the 100k guarantees. For exam 80k with Aareal in my name, 80k with Aareal in my wife's name and 80k with another bank for 5 years in either my name or joint names if possible. Is this possible?.
Thanks for your help.

For exam 80k with Aareal in my name, 80k with Aareal in my wife's name and 80k with another bank for 5 years in either my name or joint names if possible. Is this possible?.

You can open an account in your name, your wife can open an account in her name and accounts with another bank or several other banks. But joint accounts are not supported with Raisin.

Last edited:
yes this is a big advantage with raisin - you can have multiple accounts with different banks with the one raisin account/verification. It also means you can split a deposit across different time periods for flexibility easily without the hassle of multiple application/ID processes too
so a bit on 6 months term for easy access, a bit on a 2 year rate and a bit in 5 year

Back