Rafa rant!... is he losing it?

You were right. It's not bad at all to be top of the league without Rooney and Rio.

Plus Ronaldo was injured at the start of the season.... Hope Everton do us a big favour tonight...

A draw in the league and a replay in the cup. Thank you Everton.

And I think Rafa is losing it. He made some awful comments about Everton at the weekend. Perfectly suited to Real in my opinion.

Rafa Whinging again,
Skit from todayfm, sure he has given everyone a great laugh with his rants, I see he was at it again after Everton drew with them for the second time in a week at the mighty anfield,This time whinging about Everton's style of play,

Rafa's little outbursts have worked a treat;
Keane gone.
Losing to Moyes and Everton.
Surrending big lead to United.
Gerrard hamstring

Ol' Red Nose didn't see much charity today.

Utd Had their asses handed to them in a memorable 4-1 thrashing by Liverpool today.

Jaysus, even Dossena scored against the 'great' Edwin van der Sar
Nice to see that Ronaldo can raise his game and influence matches against difficult opponents...NOT.

Wonder what his excuse will be ... a fair referee in Old Trafford maybe ?

Same as usual then.

To be honest, I woudl say that he'll probably be backing banging them in against the likes of WBA, Fulham etc soon, but he probably won't anyway. He is really off form this season. Believes the hype about himself too much, and if Fergie had half a brain he'd be offloaded for big money in the summer.

You could say we handed our asses over rather than the other way round. There no need for an excuse the form was showing that united were due a loss, they have lost to lesser teams before you know. As for Ronaldo raising his game against difficult opponents I guess you mean scoring against inter? if liverpool had someone who could dispatch of the lesser teams they might not have blown their lead so dramatically this season, as has been the case of the last number of teams they have raised their game against the leading teams but can't motivate themselves to beat those further down the table. Enjoy the result you've has a good week, hope we have ultimately a good season.

you do realise that he has scored against top opposition but his contribution should not simply be measured in goals. Have you noticed how many players are around him when he is on the ball usually teams double up on him therefore creating greater space for his teammates, and I think fergie in fairness has proven his worth when it comes to judging teams and players.

Good win for Liverpool. For United it was just an off day, they were due to get beaten after such a good run but unfortunately it was against their biggest rivals.
Up until Vidic was sent off it looked as though United would at least equalise but they totally gave up in the last 10-15 minutes.
As for Liverpool, despite what their fans say they are nowhere near as good as United and won't be for many years, the real difference between the two teams is that United can beat the likes of Stoke. Until this changes Liverpool won't be winning too many titles.

Enjoy your day in the sun,as lfc have not got them very often in the last 15 years, as for Ronaldo not influences games personally thought utd should have sold him last summer,but liverpool could do with someone to influence matches against so called lesser teams,and if they had their fall from grace since rafa's rant might not have been so great, i.e. from leading the premiership to drop to 3rd and out of the cup and after beating utd lfc still got only ....3pts.... for this game,Theres been that much crowing you would think they had won the premiership, how they must wish the could have taken 3pts from some of the weak teams in the league, so it seem's it's the boro's and hull type teams that the liverpool players can't break down, stange that !!! as Sir ALEX has said many times MAY is when the trophy's are won.

and remember.....ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SUMMER......

Well the FACT is Rafa lost it !!!!!!!!. No trophy for the last 3 seasons while Sir Alex has won 3 this season alone, and the Champions league final still to come,While rafa can only look on and show everyone how ungracious he is in defeat.