Rafa rant!... is he losing it?

nad

Has Rafa Benitez taken Ferguson's bait and cracked under the pressure, thought he sounded pathetic in the interview,bring's back memorys of Kevin Keegan in 96.

He sure must be losing it ... when you start a match with Torres and Keane on the bench and only draw 0-0 with poorly Stoke City .

He brought on Torres after 60 mins ...........did'nt play Keane at all.

How does he expect to win games with his strikers on the bench ? ?

Has Rafa Benitez taken Ferguson's bait and cracked under the pressure, thought he sounded pathetic in the interview,bring's back memorys of Kevin Keegan in 96.

You must have a very poor memory if you compare the 2. Considering no-one hass disputed the fact, and a former top referee publicly agreed with the man, then perhaps, it's just true.

Then again, 'Salex' never sounds pathetic, now does he !?

You must have a very poor memory if you compare the 2. Considering no-one hass disputed the fact, and a former top referee publicly agreed with the man, then perhaps, it's just true.

Then again, 'Salex' never sounds pathetic, now does he !?

I wouldn't be too quick to drag three card Poll into the discussion! Its no secret that the top 4 get the majority of 50-50 calls. You would swear Liverpool never got a dodgy penalty in front of the Kop!

I don't think it was what he said that was so daft, it was the fact that he had written it down in bullet form on a piece of paper so had obviously done a bit of research and work on it. He really should have spent more time looking at his team sheet!

Round 1 to Mr Ferguson, thats for sure. I was surprised at Benitez and especially the timing of his outburst.

5 points behind with 2 games in hand. Not a bad position for United after Christmas.

The funny thing about it is that he has been saying that obviously fergie is under pressure because he spends so much time talking about other teams and then spends two press conference talking about united. I don't think he has cracked he is just maybe not as smart as he thinks he is.

Some might say it was timed to get the press off Gerards back - due to his recent trouble with the law.

Well then he should have waited one more day so that his team could have beaten Stoke (which they didn't).

Some might say it was timed to get the press off Gerards back - due to his recent trouble with the law.

Except the press haven't been on his back, he has gotten an unbelievably easy ride on this one, imagine the coverage had it been barton, bellamy etc. Gerrard obviously has good pr people in his camp.

Can Liverpool fans tell me one thing:
As the pool are top of the league is the glass half full, half empty or thrown at a DJ?

Apparently Shrek's brother in law was arrested in connection with that incident too.

Hmmm United getting him to stitch up Gerrard for the 2nd half of the season and thus sabotage Liverpools chances ? '"Salex" must be worried....

Apparently Shrek's brother in law was arrested in connection with that incident too.

Hmmm United getting him to stitch up Gerrard for the 2nd half of the season and thus sabotage Liverpools chances ? '"Salex" must be worried....

The only person stitched in this incident was the innocent D.J...FACT.

And as Mr McLoughlin was only questioned about the incident, where as gerrard was Charged with A.B.H.--FACT...
he is hardly responsible,but then again Ranting Rafa and his loyal supporters like pique 318,need to blame someone else when the pressure comes on, and in doing so sabotage their OWN chances...Reel him in Mr FERGUSON

LFC..Premiership WHINGING Champions

Rafa wasn't in anyway reeled in by ferguson.

It seems that since the keegan incident anytime any manager makes a criticism about ferguson then automatically ferguson is hailed some mind-games genius.

Rafa had some valid points and if anything he put the pressure on teh referees and probably made it less conmfortable for fergie and his players to intimidate referees in the short term at least.
His timing was no acident either in my book as it occurred just before teh man U vs chelsea game.

Worked well then!!

I dont agree.
He did the press conference on Friday.
Then an under pressure Liverpool drew to Stoke on Saturday.
It gave extra impetus for United who hammered Chelsea on Sunday.

Rafa should have waited for Liverpool to beat Stoke on Saturday and then made his statements. Or even better, he should have said nothing.

United now 2 points behind with a game in hand. Ferguson cant stop smiling despite himself.

The funny thing is if you watch any football match on TV or even your local park the players will put pressure on the ref, it is made sound like Man u players do it and nobody else, they are not even the worst offenders in the league. The other thing you often hear is 'you never get the decisions in old trafford/anfield etc, but the fact of the matter is the lesser teams have so little of the ball that of course more frees or penalties will be awarded to the big team.

Top of the league without our main striker and defender....not bad. I think we'll be in a better place in May....ie, well out in front. Ol' Red Nose is well annoyed that he won't be able to match Liverpools title haul, let alone their European Cup/Champions League haul. Good Luck against Bolton, by the way

Who's your main defender? Your top striker is fit and still can't get a game. We might never match Liverpools haul (but its looking ever more likely that we will with Fergie still at the reigns), but we sure have enjoyed the last couple of decades. Good luck against Everton too by the way now they have a striker crisis.

Skrtel is our main defender, Agger is next IMO. Carra is the talisman but is not as good as either of those 2. Torres is being treated with kid-gloves now in case there's another recurrence of the hamstring problem.

Still we can both have a laugh at the Gooners