Radio stations trying to save money - how can they justify 3 people presenting a show

RMCF

Especially on that Ray Foley show !!!

I have never heard such banal rubbish in my life. I would listen to TodayFM mostly during the day, but I switch over to other stations for the length of that show.

Is that considered funny? And it even won a Meteor award - perhaps it shows how stupid the nation has become.

I wonder what the salaries are for Ray, Adelle and JP? What ever happened to radio shows presented by 1 person? The day 2 of those are laid off with be a happy one with me.

Nothing too serious?? Or funny.

Re: Radio stations trying to save money - how can they justify 3 people presenting a

'Just a bit of fun for your lunchtime'. If I hear that once more I'll throw the radio out the window. Although, I must admit I always try to tune back in for the 'ah, yeah, ok' segment.

Re: Radio stations trying to save money - how can they justify 3 people presenting a

I agree that it is annoying to listen to more than one person present a show. I hate when Ray Darcy and whoever sits with him on that show start laughing about something or they finish each others sentences - might be okay if you listened to it every day but if you just tune in and out as I do it is annoying.

I reckon they saw the success of the Chris Moyles show and thought "Thats's it!!! THREE presenters!"

I don't think its all that bad with a few presenters on the radio. But why are there two or more newsreaders on TV news programs ? Surely, one person can read the news with maybe one sports correspondent ?

Ya - i think it works on the ray d'arcy show.

As for the ray foley show that is a different matter altogether.
There is something incredibly annoying about that show. There is absolutely no way i could listen to it.

And it appears that quite a lot of people think the same.

Can't for the life of me figure out how it won that award.

Must have been voted for by either young children or complete idiots. Who else would find that nonsense funny and entertaining?

As for the 'lets follow Chris Moyles', well everyone I speak to thinks he's a complete twat as well. Its amazing that these people earn so much money for acting like idiots for a few hours each day.

And I totally agree about the news as well. I would love to see 1 single newsreader as well as 1 single radio programme presenter. Thats all I need. But I think the people who make the programmes think we are so lacking in attention span that we need a few people involved.

foley = annoying