Rachel Stevens Checks Your Plumbs !

Jeez, Garret, you must have some feck-off broadband connection to post that here...! (or is it just me?)
As 'Tony' might have said, 'where do you get the balls, [etc.]'

P.S. Had a great moment with the She-who-must-be-obeyed Boss today. Totally unprepared, as usual... as she haplessly searched through her e-mails for some or other absolutely-non-vital email, needlessly reciting off the subject lines for each one, up came 'Lose/shed/get rid of the inches...'

So while everyone else was ooh-ing and aah-ing about that BAD ol' spam, I piped up: Jaysus, they're usually telling me all about how to add inches!'

Needless to say, I'm in the 'bad books' again!

Perhaps I should change job...

DrMoriarty said:
Jeez, Garret, you must have some feck-off broadband connection to post that here...! (or is it just me?)

No, it takes ages on mine as well. Funny though it downloaded quick enough at work (sh**e connection) but couldn't get sound (I'm really interested in what she has to say, not her sultry way of saying it)

the download stops half what through..so what did I miss..does she get her kit off or what??

No she doesn't de-kit, she explains how the male of the species should be checking regularly for cancer of the plumbs!

As Dylan Moran described it "checking for a lump in a bag of lumps". (Did he nick that from Billy Connolly by any chance?).