Rabodirect interest not showing....

States

I opened an rabodirect account last month and have transferred money into the savings acount but have yet to see any interest accrue for the account.
How often is the interest shown in the account? I understood that it was calculated daily.
Thanks

It may be calculated daily, but will only be credited/posted monthly, quarterly, annually etc. Same as any other bank.

I haven't got my digi-doda with me today so I can't check BUT I know you have to click another button to see the interest on a separate screen to the balance. Have you done that? I checked mine a couple of days after I'd lodged and there was already some interest accruing.

Interest is calculated daily and applied to your account the year end. You can see how much interest you have currently earned by selecting your savings account in the first screen you see when you log into your account in the Secure Banking Website - the My Accounts screen. Then click on the "Your Interest" button and you will see how much interest has been accrued to date on your account.

Back