quote from plumber

dillons

Hi,

anyone any idea what I should expect to pay a plumber to fit a pump for 2 'showers', 1 is a MIRA Excel in the en-suite & the other is a mixer from the bath taps.
I am now worried that I won't be able to use pump for the bath mixer head without it affecting the rest of the house and in turn causing scalding in shower when other taps are run.

tks,
dillons.

To fit a pump in and replace the shower in the ensuite and replace a tap in the wash basin. i'm supplying all the parts so the quote is for labour only. I was quoted 750.00. I'll be definately trying a few more guys.

harveylumpy

I didn't realise the labour would be that much! is the shower being replaced electric? already plumbed/wired?
I really don't know what to expect for labour costs but 750 seem a lot!

tks,
Sharon.

Would the job take all day to do? €65 + VAT per hour sounds about right for labour IMHO.

to dillons We already have a shower installed, not an electric one. We wanted more pressure and decided to get a pump and a newer shower unit, so it's all plumbed already. The plumber came around and checked it out, said it will take most of a day to complete. he texted us a quote later for 750.00. i will be trying elswhere.

harveylumpy