Quinn-Direct free home insurance

titchmurph

Hi all,

Has anyone got any information regards this offer? It sounds too good to be true, I've been on hold on the phone, can't get a human. I have their healthcare policy and I'm due to renew car and home.( Free home if you have the other two, up to 300 euro value).

Thanks,
Titch

I presume that this just applies to new home insurance customers. I currently have my motor, health and home insurace with Quinn.

Hi all,

Has anyone got any information regards this offer? It sounds too good to be true, I've been on hold on the phone, can't get a human. I have their healthcare policy and I'm due to renew car and home.( Free home if you have the other two, up to 300 euro value).

Thanks,
Titch

Other things being equal ( sums insured, excess, t&c ), whether or not it's too good to be true depends on what Quinn are going to quote you !

Hi Titch,

Did you, or anyone else, go for Quinn's free home insurance offer?
I'm in a similar position (have motor and health insurance with Quinn) and am considering their free home insurance offer.

Be careful as to terms and condition of the POLICY not just hte terms and conditions of the OFFER.

Friend of mine says that QD policy does not cover dogs, so if dog bit postman, you are not covered. Might not matter if you don't have adog, but if you do...............

Hi Titch,

Did you, or anyone else, go for Quinn's free home insurance offer?
I'm in a similar position (have motor and health insurance with Quinn) and am considering their free home insurance offer.

I did, last December the house and car insurance were due for renewal and my health insurance was paid the month before so I thought why not avail of the offer, I saved myself 300 euro.
My old house insurance didn't cover for dogs biteing people either I really think you need to take out seperate insurance for this or else keep a muzzle on the dog.

a common prob with thier basic cover is that accidental damage is not included - this is a must have in cover if available

The average price of hosue insurance in ireland when you are insuring buildings and contents is €300. Hence the reason why Quinn picked this figure. Other than checking the fine print on the policy and deciding if it's the right level of cover for you you soulh also look at if the other policies you buy are right for you also. Their selling a package in effect so you need to look at all three policies.

Back