Quickpark ?

getoffthepot

Has anyone used it recently ?

Whats it like at 7am in the morning, i.e. How long to get in and get parked ?

Is there much queuing?

Going out tomorrow morning and need to make a decision on it.

Used it last Thursday at approx 6am. No problems. In and out again in approx 5 minutes. Did seem quite full though.
I would try it if I were you. Its not far out of the way. If its full it will only cost you a few minutes. They tell you straight away at the gate if its full. The gate is right at the main road.

Thanks geri, used it before when u could pre book but wary of it now as once I'm out there I'm committed and don't want to get stuck in a queue.
Was planning on being there at 7am.

anyone else been there at 7am and what was it like?

Yes, used it twice in the past month, both for early mornings (5:00am and 6:30am). No problems at all, in and out in ten minutes (max), looked very full but then again it usually does.

I used it a couple of weeks ago at 4.30 a.m. and it appeared quite full but there was no problem finding a spot and we got a shuttle bus straight away going out and coming back. Would highly recommend it.

Used it last wed morning just after 7am was checked in by half 7 no probs and only 6euro a day it's worth a shot

Agree with everyone - I used it recently at 6am - busy but no delays.
I think there is a telephone number on their website - I rang the night before just to check - it is probably a 24 hour number.

I used it last month. Rang them when I was about 10 minutes away to check if they had spaces, which they had.

Anyone used it on a Saturday recently? Hoping to use it tomorrow at about 11.30 but will leave extra time in case it's full.