quickpark booking online

tomthumb

Hi just wondering how it works when you reserve in advance. Need to be at airport by 2pm latest, so thinking of booking in at 1/1.30 pm but could be earlier. Is that ok if you arrive earlier/later than booked time and how do you know where the free space is?

Sounds like a reasonable time to park to be at the airport for 2pm - there are regular busses so it shouldn't be a problem.

There's a man at the gate who will point you in the general direction of a free parking space. If you're going away for any length of time, make a note your space - went for almost 3 weeks in the summer and forgot where the car was when we got back!

Much better service than the Aer Rianta long term car park.

Have a nice trip!

The time you specify as arrival is only used to guage the capacity of the park and how full its likely to be, so in reality you can arrive anytime around the specified time, and you are timed from your actual arrival.
Found it abount the only efficient thing in the airport setup!

I turned up at the Quickpark the other week, early enough on a Friday morning, only to be turned away as they were completely full and I had not prebooked. Ended up paying 8 squid a day in the Aer Rianta Long Term carpark. So the lesson for me anyways is that prebooking is essential.

Thanks folks, that sounds grand then - just wanted to be sure so no unwelcome shocks when we arrived!! Thanks again!

Their online system is down and they dont know when it will be back up

Flying over to London for the Gunners last game and was told ring up on the day if they have space they have space

Dont want to drive up there & then have to go to Aer Ripoffs parking

If they have merged, as someone said, then the price on the website it wrong for Quickpark - it's still Euro 5. It's been nearly 2 weeks now since they've been 'full'. I sent a mail, the manager said the best thing to do was to just show up.....not very convenient at all, I'm disappointed as I used their online booking facility all the time.

Showed up 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday morning and couldn't get a space (first time ever!) so ended up parking in the expensive Dublin Airport one - very annoying!

Just rang them up and was told it is still a fiver a day to park

Asked them if the online booking will be back up soon?

Reply 'Don't know'

Asked them if I turn up on Saturday and there are no spaces what would happen?

Reply 'We will direct you to the Aer Rianta long term car park'

Asked if I ring up on Sat morning to check if there are spaces available ?

Reply 'There is no one in the office on Saturday so the phones won' be answered'

Customer services Eh ? But there is another thread elsewhere for this

Lucky I live close to the airport and arrange a lift hopefully........