quick fit doors

Roundy#

Wondering what people think of quick fit doors? I've been told by my chippie that they'll work out probably slightly cheaper to install giving that his labour price will be cheaper - now he maybe biased!
Will probably go with red deal doors/frames. Anyone recommend decent suppliers in the waterford/wexford area?
any comments would be welcome

What are quick fit ? is it hung already and just install the frame with the door in it?

Try a place called Bramble Doors, based in Wexford area me thinks. Directory Enquiries should be able to get the number.

Think on a previous thread, not sure this site, a price of €200 per furnished door and frame was mentioned.

You might let us know how you got on, I intend at some stage to suss them out.

There is a company in (New Ross I think) wexford area called Quick Fit Doors!

Looked at quickfit doors myself on advice of carpenter. Have to say there simply wasn't the same choice as there are with standard doors. Most quick fit companies seem to sell for trade only - indicating that its mostly large quantity mass produced stuff for large building projects (housing estates etc). Can only assume that the carpenter wanted to save himself some work.

Back