queries about camphotels france...keycamp..

eyeball

Hi there

Just looking at a campsite in france and confused re: the mobile home to book... there is a standard 2/3 bedroom or a comfort one?? is there a big difference in these. has anyone any recommendations please.. we are a family of 4 and wondering if we shoudl pay an extra 60 euro in total for extra space
thank you in advance

What is the floor area of the two you are choosing between ?
The mobile homes are tiny, €60 is a small amount to pay, for extra space.

Have a careful look at spec of the two mobile homes. Is it only extra space that
you are getting ?

Some of the extras that the higher spec ones sometimes have are an oven, air conditioning, a deck, a separate toilet as well as a bathroom.

Look at the website for details of both. I would go for the extra space and equipment.

Sometimes, the differences lies in the fact that you get a decking area outside with seating.

thank you so much - main difference is 2nd bathrom and more room.. it is further from the pool though.....

thank you so much - main difference is 2nd bathrom and more room.. it is further from the pool though.....
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Pool area can be very noisy especially if it is near the bar.

Hi

I would go for the bigger accommodation but more importantly make sure you have air conditioning. It's an absolute must in my opinion.

Phoenix