Quality Hotel Killarney

Brynick

Thinking of booking here for summer holiday. Myself wife and 4 kids, facilities look good, kids club etc.
Anyy comments good or bad appreciated.

There are some reviews .

Haven't stayed in that particular one but have been to Wexford and Galway and both were good. The food is particularly good in Wexford. The only drawback about it is the fact that it is on a noisy roundabout.

How long do you intend staying? If its for 2 weeks it seems a long time and would recommend no more than 1 week as I think the kids would get bored unless, of course, you have plenty of outings lined up.

Stayed in the houses on the complex last summer - all in the family were very happy and satisfied.

Swimming pool was clean, and various activities organised througout the week to act as fall back when (more so than if) the weather wasn't so favourable.

Kids camp went down well with our gang - 7, 6 and 3.

Noise didn't come into it as the self-catering (houses and apartments) are somewhat away from the main road.

When we stayed there many of the apartments weren't yet finished, so I'd be a wee bit concerned that it would be too busy !! There's quite a lot of accomodation on site, and whilst we did use it as a base for other activities (muckross would be very recommended on a nice day) if you were confined to the site for whatever reason it might be quite packed to use the facilities.

All in all though a good spot.

Thanks Guys,
Sounds like just what I'm looking for, ok it maybe a tad busy but once the kids are kept occupied, Mammy & Daddy can relax, and thats what it's all about!