Qk Living

cloughy

Anyone bought a kiychen from QK Living, they are located in Malahide and also on the Greenhills road ? If so what sort of cost was it, what was the quality like, and what items impressed you/those which were not worth the cost.

They did most of the houses in our development, the quality seemed pretty good but they were a good bit more expensive when we shopped around. The supplied a particular kitchen with our house but if you requested any change at all, the price was huge, they wanted €600 for the pelmet as an extra - this came as standard with most suppliers. We ended up getting ours down the country for 10k, whereas it was 12k with them. Didn't check any other Dublin prices so maybe this is a typical dublin price. The sales guy in Malahide was very rude to a woman who came in looking to order additional units for her kitchen, even if you bought your kitchen with them, they would not consider supplying anything other than a full kitchen. Might be a consideration if you ever need after care service

They installed a kitchen in my new build house and the quality was appaling. There was no cornice or pelmet and the cuts were terrible. I called them for a price on extra doors and was quoted 600 for 4 doors. I ended up buying the same 4 doors I needed and then added 2 lengths of worktop, some end panels, 4 extra wall units and all the conicing and pelmets for 450 euro from Noyeks. Would not use QK again...

Back