pvc windows - wood look

selfbuild99

can anyone recommend a good window supplier for a new house build around the cavan/leitrim/longford/monaghan area? Looking for a wood effect (but not mahogony)

i know tj grady's charlestown, mayo make good quality oak effect woodgrain pvc windows, give them a ring they should put you in touch with a local installer

+1 for TJ Grady's - I got grey wood-grain on the outside, white on the inside. The only people who didn't make a song-and-dance about it.

thanks for the info, what was the price like in comparison to others?? did ye get quotes from anyone else?

middle of the road price wise, ie. not as cheap as some not as dear as senator, good quality product, (no connection to grady's)

Try Leo Wright's in Milltownpass Co Westmeath or Weathercare in Mullingar. Both have good reputations in the Midlands and I am sure would cover your area. Have also heard good things about Grady's.

Just to add to the Grady's recommendation - I got windows from them and very happy (I was very surprised by the price aswell - excellent value and quality). No affiliation with them - just a happy customer!

Back