PVC windows for standard sized house

paulpd

Hello,

I am thinking of getting 5 new windows. 3 large (sitting room and 2 bedrooms) and two small (box room and bathroom). All to be standard white double glazed PVC. Terracred 3 bed house.

Anyone get something similar lately and have some sort of idea on price?

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I'm paying 9700 for 10 windows plus porch and back doors. 5 windows are large, 3 small and the others in between. All my quotes were in and around the 10,000 mark for plain white uPVC. So I'd guess yours would be less. I'm using Templeogue Windows, they've been very helpful, pleasant to deal with and matched the lowest quote I got. The windows aren't in yet but I've seen a neighbours and the quality seems very good.

Hope this helps,

g

about €550 for the larger and € 400 for the smaller windows. worth looking around for few prices!!!!

My mum has just used Micron Aluminium based in Tallaght but travel all over Dublin and surrounding areas. She had seen their work as they had done a few houses near her in Ballinteer. Anyway, she's very happy with the work they did and the price quoted compared to some of the bigger outfits like Senator and Global etc. If you want I'll get the number from her or I'm sure they're in the directory. Definitely get more quotes though because that sounds expensive what you've been quoted. Hope this helps.

Back