push lawn mower

micamaca

Hi folks,

does anyone know where to get a push lawn mower, other than argos... I've just used electric flymo thingy and it terrifies me, keep having to keep an eye on the wire and it has no wheels so very difficult to turn... I know push mowers are hard work, but they are safer in my mind and whats wrong with a little hard work...

anyone know where I could pick one up with a decent basket? have tried internet and seen nothing.

thanks micamaca

Hi Micamaca,

Try Woodies they have a good range of push lawnmowers, we bought ours there two years ago, no problems so far!

Regards
Gypsy girl

Good stuff! thanks for that. I was looking at websites for these places but most of them had petrol or electric only on the websites. I'll give Woodies a bash.

cheers mica

If you are looking for a good old fashioned push mower I believe that the Ginge Classic 38 is the Rolls Royce of push mowers!

micamaca said:
Hi folks,

does anyone know where to get a push lawn mower, other than argos... I've just used electric flymo thingy and it terrifies me, keep having to keep an eye on the wire and it has no wheels so very difficult to turn... I know push mowers are hard work, but they are safer in my mind and whats wrong with a little hard work...

anyone know where I could pick one up with a decent basket? have tried internet and seen nothing.

thanks micamaca
try A&L machinery north dublin 01 8404024. they should be able to help. If not visit the ALCI [landscapers association [broken link removed] they have a list of trade mambers who should be excellent.
slan & beannacht

Back