Purchasing a site-advice needed!

T

taz23

Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing a site, have finally found one I like. It's an acre with beautiful views to the back and in a lovely country location. What should we be paying for a site at the moment? I can't seem to find one of the same quality for less than 80,000. Is this reasonable or am I being ripped off??
Would be grateful for any advice

First thing to do is make sure you have a chance of getting planning. Some counties are very restrictive where "local needs" apply.

Or is it being sold with suitable planning permission with no restrictions?

am i missing something.............. the location, County even might help...

em

It's being sold subject to planning but the guy selling it already received planning permission and we meet the local needs criteria so we should get it too so we have that to our advantage.

county carlow...

Asking about a site valuation sounds very close to one of the prohibited subjects.

No one can advise you in relation to a particular location - we are not estate agents on AAM.

ONQ.

[broken link removed]

All advice on AAM is remote from the situation and cannot be relied upon as a defence or support - in and of itself - should legal action be taken.
Competent legal and building professionals should be asked to advise in Real Life with rights to inspect and issue reports on the matters at hand.