puncture replair Dublin 2 or Lucan?

S

SteelBlue05

puncture repair Dublin 2 or Lucan?

Hi,

anyone know where I could go to get a punctured tyre fixed in either Dublin 2 or Lucan area?

Thanks

One place that I know of is on Fenian Street, D2 near the Boland's Mill/Treasury Building at the top of Macken Street. Can't remember the name though.

Lucan

Go over bridge in village so that you are facing Laraghcon, turn right and on your right hand side there is a tyre place there.

I bought new and had tyres repaired there

CharlieC

thanks for the replies, I ended up going to a place on the Kylemore rd this morning before I read about the one in Lucan. I'll know for again.

This is one to be stored for again. I (thankfully not too) often use a place on Ballyfermot Road (after lights just past Hueston Station- take slip road off Chapelizod bypass heading west) beside the ESSO garage on the LHS. Handier than trying to get to Lucan by close of business. I think the place near Laracon is called Pitstop or some variation of those two words.

That place on the Kylemore rd, you cant miss it its just pass the Sheldon Hotel on teh left as you drive from the Naas rd only cost 8 euro for the puncture repair and it was done in 5 mins while I waited. Cant beat that.