PTSB referring debt to deask agency-we are in UK

geteven2009

i have not mentioned the name of collection agency as i am new to this and am not aware of rules if i can mention, we are in UK and move is permanent. can the debtcollection agency initimidate us by doorstep calling in UK

i searched the forum several posters referred the name of agency , so i am naming it is called debitask, can they call us at our door in UK

Im sure they can call but you do not have to entertain them in any way, shape or form.
Tell them you dont want to engage with them and if they continue to hassle you call the police and have them move them.

Im sure they can call but you do not have to entertain them in any way, shape or form.
Tell them you dont want to engage with them and if they continue to hassle you call the police and have them move them.

Generally the Debitask people are in the employ of the Bank in this case Ptsb. They are only called in when the customer does NOT communicate with the Bank.Any lender is naturally entitled to have a call to anyone that owe them money. Debitask or anyone like them should show courtesy and respect. I would be VERY slow to call the police,, UNLESS Debitask are grossly stupid and harass you. Why not engage with them, on at least a civil way ?
Probably since you are in Uk no one will call.
Suggest you engage with Ptsb as debts unless resolved
have a habit of haunting you down the road !!

Called PTSB and enquired what the issue is as to why they
Would give to Debitask when our affordability does not change
Even if they refer to supreme court of Ireland. PTSB outlined
It is their standard policy once arrears crosses a threshold
They would refer to Debitask and they can deal.
Referring to Debit ask is to target investment properties
Only not family homes. Also Referring to debitask is nothing to
Do with customers in contact or not in contact. Debitask does
Not have moneylender or debt collection agency license in UK which
I found out, so they will deal with someone else till we file
Bankruptcy,we don't know if we ever file

Back