PTSB Auto Cash Lodgement ATM.

Shahla

Im wondering if any members have experienced problems with using banks auto cash lodgement atm. My story is that on the afternon of Friday June 28th I tried to use one of these machines. I wanted to lodge €2,000 cash,but when the porter saw that part of my lodgement were €100 notes he told me to stop as the machine would not accept €100 notes. He explained that the machine would feed the money back to me, but only €1,450 was returned. A teller apeared and said that nothing could be done until the bank closed, but in the meantime did I wish to lodge the €1,450, this I did. I rang and spoke with the teller on the following Monday and he informed me they had found €350 and asked was I sure I had put in €2,000. I told him I was a 100% sure. I rang their complaints dept in Cork on Wednesday and spoke with a lady who promised I would have a phone call from the manager before the end of the evening and I did. He told me he had just become aware of the fact that I had a problem but would need a bit of time to familarise himself with it, but promised he would ring me the next day whether he had a resolution or not. I have not heard from him since nor has the €550 been lodged to my account. I would really lke to hear from anybody who has had a similar expeience.
Any advice on how to deal with this situaton would be much appreciated.

Back