PTSB Account Numbers Online.

fatboyPee

Hi, just a general query for anyone who has open24 and more than 1 account?

I got a savings account set up that I never got the account number for. On Open24 my accounts correspond to the last 4 digits:

Current Account - 1234
Savings Account - 5678

Now, I know the sort and account for the current account and indeed it corresponds. Is it therefore safe to assume that the the savings account will start with the same digits as the current account? For example:

Current Account: 5678[1234]
Savings Account: 5678[5678]

?

I tried calling Closed24 banking and stuck in queue for 30 minutes :mad: so gave up, called the branch who disconnected the call twice. Tried a 3rd time and got transferred to Closed24 where the same queuing occured.

Thanks

FBP.

No, I don't think you can assume that. My credit card is on mine and just shows last four digits same with my mortgage, and they are completely different numbers. Phone service from them is rubbish. Email them.

Thanks. Assumed as the two accounts were set up at the same branch they may begin the same. Tried emailing. No response. Really would switch if there were any in the market worth going to.

fbp.

I'm considering Ulster. Have a savings account with them, and phone service is pretty good. You get connected up north, but that's no big deal.

Back