Protect Windows during Plastering

kilbird

My windows are being installed and plasterer due to start this week. Does anyone know where I could get a plastic adhesive sheeting which I could stick to the windows and frames to protect the windows while the plasterer is working??

I used the blue scotch tape around the edges... it was grand because it peels off easy afterwards. If windows are wood do not use masking tape... a nightmare to get off wood after a time.

what part of the country are you in? I can point you in the direction of your nearest supplier for the protection film,

in naas, kildare - whats the film called? can it stick on directly or do i need tape

it sticks on directly and leaves no residue when it is removed. if you get in touch with a company called NTS on 01 6278855(maynooth) what you are looking for is glass protection film 600mm wide. NTS usually only deal direct with companies but if you speak nicely to them they should look after you.

i spoke with NTS, they were willing to sell me a roll and took my number to call me back, never heard from them again, seemed a bit put off that i was not trade, at th end of the day i did nothing and they just need a good clean now,, better than nearly 700 euro wated that galse guard quoted me