Propery price register

Blackwexford

Hi all
Does Anyone have a link to what properties have sold for. I have looked at property price register and its not great. I am selling a property and look to see what others have gone for in my area.
Thanks

Cheers, I know there have some properties sold in the area. I was told that the solicitor adds to the Property price register, if address is entered incorrectly a nightmare to find. Thanks

Does anyone know if the property price register takes either Help to Buy or First Homes Scheme into account? Looking at some new builds, some of the prices listed do not match with the Developers prices!
Yes - There's a note next to the property sale price showing whether it was full market price or not

Why are the prices of new houses displayed on the register as excluding the 13.5% VAT on new houses?

What is the rationale behind it?

Why are the prices of new houses displayed on the register as excluding the 13.5% VAT on new houses?

What is the rationale behind it?
Stamp Duty on a new house is on the ex-VAT price, so that is the price inserted in the SD return. All of the data in the property price register is taken directly from Stamp Duty returns.

Back