Programmers/Designers bid for work

JohnnieKippe

Does anyone know the website where you can post a project and programmers etc will bid to do the work for you . you pay the lowest bid.

Unless you are very very specific (or lucky) you will get what you pay for too.

So be careful to specify what you want in quite a bit of detail. Most likely the cheapest bids will be some company in India (it often is with rentacoder). The cultural differences can be pronounced at times. Any bit of software or design has to be very carefully detailed to get something like what you intended. Take a fairly close interest in what is being developed and test it thoroughly before you can accept it.

I realise this you may be more than aware of this but sometimes it has to be said as people seem to presume they are going to get what they have in their heads rather than what they recieve.

A really detailed spec is often the make or break factor with any of these software dev projects and even moreso when working with a remote location in a different timezone.

Good luck with it.

Used Rentacoder approximately 30 times. Some bad experiences (naive at start), but overall excellent and saved €000's compared to local costs.

From my experience, gauge the feedback on the bidders bio. After using many nationalities, I found that the Romanians are on the whole well skilled, mannerly and professional.

Keep all communication via site and ensure that you are specific in details of project.

Back