Professional Indemnity Insurance

Irish Spirit

Hey
can anybody recommend an insurance company that offers good PII for a small sole trader business? or perhaps recommend a company to stay well away from, from bad past experiences!!
any info greatly appreciated.
thanks

Assuming the same companies will quote for tax consultants as well as accountants/auditors, I'm presently with AON. However I did find Arachas in Little Island good, just AON gave better quote last year for renewal. I also had insurance previously through Jardines in the Mall. I find that when it comes to PII as for other insurance, you have to get several quotes each year. And, most importantly the initial quote you get form any of them is not always the "final best" quote so shop around and don't be afraid to do the car buying routine, once you get a quote better than another go back to the first and see if they do better, they usually do. I just sent in renewal proposal to AON for March and will be contacting others also once I get their initial one.

Hi I am currently with Black Friars, the difference in price was absolutely huge compared to other companies, I can definately recommend 100%

Is that a UK based company? looking on their website it appears to be. As AAM is an Irish based site I'm not sure that will be of help to members here.

Back