Problems with DHL

Daffodil

I booked a DHL pick up on Thursday of last week for documents to be sent to France. On their website they offer a next day delivery to all EU countries. It is now Tuesday afternoon and the documents have still not arrived at their destination. According to their online track and trace system they only arrived in France yesterday morning but don't seem to have gone anywhere since - do they deliver them on horse back ???
Have called them several times but they don't seem to be able to give my any further updates as it's a local problem (ie in France). I've emailed them but they just don't bother to reply. I paid €65 for this service but in hindsight would have been better just putting them in the normal post. I'm really annoyed now and would like to warn other people - if you're in a hurry don't rely on DHL !!

I had huge problems with DHL in Cork had to wait for over a month to deliver valuable equipment. In the End they just delivered it to a shop nearby (very embarrassing when I had to inquire where is my stuff). I had to arrange for another collection from the shop. Night Mare company to deal with.

Back