Problems registering account with eflow.ie

Ceist Beag

Has anyone managed to sucessfully register an account with eflow.ie recently? The page keeps crashing when I try. I've emailed them about it (and subsequently filled in the contact form as they don't respond to emails any more apparently!!) but have yet to hear anything from them! Doesn't inspire confidence that their site is all that robust really!

Must be just me then! :( Have tried in Firefox and IE to no avail ... still no reply from eflow either, obviously they don't need my business!

I have tried to register online too, everytime I get to the stage where it asks for Car Make and Model and Reg no. it crashes. Have tried it at home and at work.

Phoned them and told them about it and they said they were not aware of any problems and they tried to tell me that I was trying to register on an incorrect page on their website.. typical answer...

Registered over the phone instead.

Yeah that's the same point it falls over for me Ronan. Will try the phone route instead - pretty poor on their part tho as I've already contacted them via their contact form!

I had the same problem when trying to register for an account, it kept crashing when I input the car details. Tried again with the details for the second car I wanted on the account and it went through no problem. Then tried to add the first car to the account I had opened and it crashed every time.

It seems to just be certain cars/ registrations. In the end I submitted the additional car through the contact form and they added it for me.

My father has been having the same problem for the past number of days so it possibly is the website .

Back