Problems accessing Hotmail accounts

purplealien

Problems logging into hotmail account

Is anyone else having problems logging into their hotmail account. I've tried logging in for the last hour but i cant access it.

Re: Problems logging into hotmail account

My hotmail account is working fine

The windows live network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
The site may be experiencing a problem
The site may not be a member of the Windows live network
You can sign in or out on other sites or you can try again later.

i logged on from www.msn.com and then clicked on the link for hotmail and it worked fine.

i logged on from www.msn.com and then clicked on the link for hotmail and it worked fine.
Tried that also and it didnt work. Why i'm freaking out is because i was actually going in to change my password. I had a bit of trouble with a fraudulent e mail today and i wanted to make sure that my e mail account wasnt in trouble.

Do you have a normail hotmail account or a hotmail live account?
Thanks for your replys.

I dont know the difference i suppose its just a normal hotmail account.

Sugar! - It only went like this after i'd entered my password so i'm really worried. I'm after trying to log on now around 100 times and no joy!:(

Re: Problems access Hotmail

Me too. Tried it this morning and no joy. Just tried it again now and cones up with server too busy message

Re: Problems access Hotmail

Practically all day here. Intermittant service, unable to log on/off/delete/serer to busy etc. CIA must be monitoring us!

Back