Problems accessing emails on eircome website

rapid

I am trying to check my email through the eircom website.

It lets me log in and shows that I have messages in my inbox. however, when I try to view the messages, it says that my session has expired (see message below):

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Your session has expired. Please login again. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Note: your session can expire for any one of the following reasons:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
  • You left your browser for more than 60 minutes.
  • You tried to bookmark a page in webmail - the only page you can safely bookmark is the login screen.
  • You made excessive use of the Back button in your browser.
  • You tried to access an old page from your browser's history.
None of the reasons stated apply to me. This problem has been happening for the last number of days.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Any suggestions or is it just a problem with the eircomm website?[/FONT][/SIZE]

Try another browser (e.g. FireFox) to see if it's specific to IE. If it also happens in another browser then you can start looking elsewhere for problems.

I've just removed the Google tollbar and Google Web Accelerator, which seemed to be accessing the internet for updates over the last few days, making me wonder were tyey something to do with the problem.

Don't know if it's a coincidence, but I can now view my emails.....

Thanks for the advice.

Back