problem with Samsung Galaxy S4

telco

ok I switched to android from iphone , many months ago and I am still having problems ,despite googling and speaking to colleagues
firstly the app for play store is not appearing as an app, to go to play store I google it on the phone and try install an app from there, the message I am getting is " congratulations your app will be installed soon " secondly all my dropbox photos are appearing in my gallery , I think this was due to sync which I have now disabled however I am not getting the option to delete photos in gallery now.
I have managed to download some apps through Samsung apps , but I want to be able to access a broader range , eg radio channels etc
finally is there anyway to sync music on an ipad ( iTunes) to the Samsung Galaxy S4 ? ( I am probably asking the dumb question here )

thanks all

It should be an excellent stable phone for you. I would recommend you wipe the phone back to factory reset and start again. Install Kies and update your phone to the latest version of Android.

NB. Backup your files first. You should definitely have a Google play app on your phone if you bought it in an Irish shop?

About your iTunes. You can find the files on your PC / laptop in a special directory and copy them to your S4 and they will play.

That is a short answer, please ask more questions if you need to.

many thanks TTI , yes I got it through an Irish store ( through work contact and haven't paid for it yet so I may bounce it back to them)
so that's the back up and reset option in settings ?

Back