Problem with 'parrot' hands free

joanod

Hi all,

For the last few days Ive noticed that the volume on my hands free has really gone down. It seems to me that the sound no longer is coming from the radio speakers. I tried the settings on the parrot device itself but I dont think they are the problem. my question is where would I go to fix this of is there other setting that has just come undone on the radio that I dont know about.

Any ideas appreciated.

Would I be best to get it looked at by car phone warehouse?

Hope someone can help,

Thanks

J

As far as i'm aware, it's connected by ISO leads in the back of the radio, maybe you hit a pothole an loosened the cables, have you tried turning the volume of the phone and radio up? Have you tried a different phone (just to eleminate the kit). Failing that, try Christy O'Connor (Carphone installations) in Limerick 086 - 3147300, he travels around munster, if that's any help.

Radio volume won't make a difference only the kit and phone volume work
what kind of car is it in
and how long has it been fitted

Thanks all its an Audi and has only been installed about 6 months. I will try another phone see if thats any better.

Thanks again,

J

I'm also having a problem with my Parrot - noticed a few weeks ago that the central dial button wasn't working so could only dial through phone and since yesterday it just shows 'disconnected' on the screen. Any ideas? It will manually connect through bluetooth if I make it, but disconnects immediately if I try to make a call.

I would normally delete everything from the phone and kit and take the battery off the phone to reset it and pair everything back up again usually works
Regarding the the button if it is broken you will have to buy a new kit as individual parts aren't sold separtely

Back