Problem with Nokia 6101

bb12

I just got my new upgraded Nokia 6101 which I bought online from O2.
However there seems to be a problem with the screen. Seems to flicker a lot. I've an option of sending it back to them within 30 but just wondering if this is a common problem with this model? And has anyone ever ordered online from the O2 shop and had to send it back as faulty and if so, how long did it take to get a replacement?

Send it back straight away. Sounds like a faulty connection in the display element. Try changing the wallpaper and if still happening get rid. This problem wont go away, so Id look for a replacement.

Hi,
I just upgraded to a 6101 last week with Vodafone and I'm also having trouble with the phone, especially the screen and the display! it's disappointing to hear that this might be a common problem, I like the phone otherwise!

Mine tends to crash when the memory gets near being full, it just shuts down and restarts after a few seconds. I'm told it's a common problem and there's no fix.

Crunchie said:
Mine tends to crash when the memory gets near being full, it just shuts down and restarts after a few seconds. I'm told it's a common problem and there's no fix.

Cash refund would fix it !!

Ste said:
Cash refund would fix it !!

It would Ste but I won it so it's not an option because it was donated to the organisation that raffled it. Anyway it has a very flimsy feel to it so I can't see it surviving much longer. There's no way I would pay for one of these phones.

anyone who has had their 6101 turn on and off and can't use it gotten it fixed? if so what was the problem?