Problem with digital pictures

J

JackB

Hi,

I have a Fugi FinePix F450 5.2 mega pixel camera.
I bought a Fuji XD H 1GB card off a power seller on ebay with excellent feedback..
I took approx 130 photos on high resolution, all of which look perfect on the camera screen even on zooming close.. However when transfered to my laptop there are small lines goint through each of the photos.
I today took photos with the original 64mb XD card and they are all perfect when transfered to laptop.
What should I do..
Feedback appreciated..

I did a quick search and lines through pictures taken by (some models of?) FinePix cameras seems to be a common complaint. Not sure what the cause might be. If you are only having problems with some memory cards and not others then that would seem to point the finger at the card alright. Can you try a few more tests and ideally a few more memory cards.

Hi,

I had a similar problem a few years back. Only had problems with the card I bought off eBay, all other cards were fine. They agreed to refund me the money but ended up sending me another card and I had the exact same problem. Eventually I got my money back but it made me more weary about buying them off eBay. I've bought 2 since from shops here and haven't had a problem (touch wood!)

Back