Problem with Chorus digital TV

sabre Man

Does anyone here have Chorus digital TV?

Whenever I turn the box on I it takes ages initializing and then I get a settings menu. This happened once before and after unplugging the box a number of times, leaving it off and just plain waiting, I called Chorus, who gave me several suggestions, none of which worked, so they booked an engineer. Then a few days later it was working fine again, so I cancelled the engineer. Now the same thing has happened again, and I was just wondering if there is something I can do myself to solve the problem. It's such a hassle trying to get through to them.

I tell you, once it's fixed I'm going to leave it on some channel all the time, just to make sure I don't lose the service again.

Do you have a second box in the house? I have been having the same problem with the box in my bedroom but i have found if I leave the one downstairs turned on that it is fine.

Do you have a second box in the house? I have been having the same problem with the box in my bedroom but i have found if I leave the one downstairs turned on that it is fine.

Only the one box. Do you leave the one downstairs on all the time then?

Did the problem go away as soon as you turned on the downstais box?

Unplugged both, plugged them back in and turned on the box. That seems to have solved the problem for now at least.

Yeah, it means at night in order to watch the tv upstairs i must leave the box dowstairs plugged in at night but it seems to do the trick.