Problem with Beko TV volume ?

Silvera

We have a BEKO tv for the last year or so and recently when it is turned on the volume is always up high (Level 45) ??

It is not being left up high by the last user but goes high of it's own accord?!

Anybody else have this problem ? Solution ?

Cheers,
Silvera.

Hi We have a Beko that's more than 5 years old. The probelm you describe started a couple of months ago when we turn on from cold.We are slow to get it repaired as we estimate it will cost €50 to €80 plus..We don't watch much telly so we are just turning down the sound and are used to the inconv. now...Will buy a new tv when it packs in altogether...

I have a Philips tv and the volume went very loud all of its own accord when we were sitting down watching tv, it happened a couple of times, and no, there was no one sitting on the remote! It hasn't happened in a while, but I'm afraid I have no solution.

i have beko portable and had this problem from the very first day and could find no answer to it

I have a Beko TV at home as well and have been having problems with the volume and I find that it sometimes whistles when the tv has been on for a while. It also has a habit of changing chanels when you are putting the volume up.

...Also I have a portable Beko which I got from Power city. When it is switched on the volume is normal but after 20 seconds or so it slowly starts to raise. Not worth the expence of getting it repaired.

On my Beko tv you can set the initial volume
The option to do this ( not sure what model I have) you:

Press menu
Select the desired volume
Press Ok

hey Gel - my Beko does the same as yours - when you change channel the volume goes low and slowly rises for about a couple of seconds. i thought it was a feature of the telly!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I will set the start-up volume and hope that might cure it?!

Cheers,
Silvera.

Back