Problem Charging Ipod

JohnnyBoy

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.I have problems charging my ipod.Basically my laptop is charged via a "docking station" & I can't plug the Ipod in properly.Someone mentioned to me that you can get separate chargers that you can use by just plugging in to the wall.Is this true & does anyone know where I could buy in Cork?

Thry this website [broken link removed] I bought for my oh and its so handy.

Hmmm,thanks foxy.Unfortunately I paid E25 yesterday in Carphone Warehouse.U look to have found much better value!

What laptop/docking station make and model?

If you do need an external mains based USB charger then 7DayShop have them. But you should only get one if you really need it and you definitely cannot access a spare USB port - directly or maybe with an extension cable - which would be very odd in my opinion. Remember that if your laptop has a battery and is charged up then you don't have to connect it to your docking station/charger while another device is charging off one of its USB ports.

Hmmm,thanks foxy.Unfortunately I paid E25 yesterday in Carphone Warehouse.U look to have found much better value!

can u not return it for refund or exchange for it for something else andexplain that someone bought you one already