Private villa rentals in Canaries (pref. Fuerteventura)

Caveat

Looking into this for this Summer - has anyone done this?

It seems that good value is possible.

Went to Corralejo in Fuerteventura. last year - fantastic. Rented a villa from a guy in Limerick -
http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/Canary-Islands/holiday-bungalow-Fuerteventura/p63874.htm

Cost is very much dependent on how close to the beach/restaurants/shops you are and whether you want a pool - friends of mine rented a cheaper one but were miles up behind the town and had to taxi everywhere - make sure to get exact co-ordinates for the villa and check in google-earth

Thanks - your example is overkill/a bit steep for us though - just the two of us.

I'll have a look in the rest of the site anyway.

Check out holidaylettings.co.uk and holiday-rentals.co.uk and ownersdirect.co.uk
These are just a few of the thousands available
Good luck and enjoy your visit!

Hi I just saw your question now..I always book direct either with holiday rentals or owners direct when we go to Fuerteventura...

not sure which area you plan to stay in but if it's correlajo I can give you the contact details of an Irish owner..we stayed there in Jan.a 1 bed apartment in lovely complex walking distance to town..

In Caleta we stayed on the golf course again using an Irish owner..a lovely 2 bed semi detached house ..this is a 20 min walk to town and a €3 taxi home...PM me if you want details

Hey try Owners direct. I'm doing the same by booking a villa and there prices are ok.

I just heard that Ryanair have cancelled their service to Feurteventura, and I couldn't see an AL flight. Are there any others flying direct?