Prison Break

Niall M

Was it just me or did some of prison break get cut last night. It went from them leaving the company to being somewhere in an airport or the like. Anyone....

Yes apparently RTE decided to lop 10 minutes off the show to keep in with the timings of their schedule. Fortunately I am avidly following this on Sky1 who are now way ahead and with the added bonus of showing the whole programme!!!!

Was it just me or did some of prison break get cut last night. It went from them leaving the company to being somewhere in an airport or the like. Anyone....

Yes i saw it a few weeks before on Sky one. They cut a vital section of it and if you missed it, it would leave you confused.

That programme is hard enough to follow without 10 minutes being cut out of it.

RTE must have contempt for Prision Break viewers.

It would be hard for me to answer that, I go into a sort of stupor when Wentworth Miller comes on screen, its quite mean of the producers to dress him so drably though, Jeez he's not in Prison at the moment....or is he, is that what happened during those 10 minutes???