prison break:which channel is showing the most up to date episodes?

indebtedgal

Hi

does anyone know which channel is showing the most up to date episodes of prison break. i was watching on sky one, then they went on a few weeks of a break and i looked at an episode last week on another channel. i'm all over the place now with it. when did sky one start back after their 2 or 3 week break or is it back yet? also help with lost required. when is season 4 starting or has it started.. many thanks...

Re: prison break

RTE thursday nights 9:30 is the most upto date. Sky 1 repeat this on the following Monday.

The RTE show the shows 2 or 3 nigths after they are first showed i nthe states and as a result every time the US takes a break we do too.

Lost season 4 not back for some time I believe.

Re: prison break

In a similar vein - any ideas on when two of my favourite TV shows are returning - 24 and Rescue Me?

24 Season 7 is due to begin on Sky One in late January 2008 (saw a sky anytime trailer a few weeks ago, it looks rather good!).

Thanks gipimann. Been trying to minimise the 24 withdrawal symptoms by watching Spooks, but it just doesn't compare.

Unfortunately due to the WGA strike in Hollywood, there is a strong possibility that Fox will delay starting 24 in January as they want to show it uninterrupted. More on it [broken link removed]

Back