Printing pictures taken with phone?

monkey0804

Is there anyway to do this? When it comes to phones I'm very low tech - can I sent this picture to an email account or upload to some site that I can print it from?

Thanks.

You can text a photo to an email account - there should be an option under messaging, obviously you will be charged for each photo as a multi media message. A more cost effective option would be to buy a USB cable - this hooks your phone to a PC. Check your phones user manual for this - should be easy to get.

I wouldn't send photos as MMS if you intend to print them as the quality is reduced to VGA for MMS delivery.

You may be able to set up an email client and send them using GPRS.

A better solution is to transfer them to your PC via infrared, Bluetooth or a USB cable as suggested above.

A simpler solution, if you don't have any of the above or if you don't intend using a data cable for other purposes e.g. synchronising with Outlook: if your phone has a memory card, then buy a memory card reader. Most modern camera phones take memory cards, so you can store the pics on the card rather than in phone memory.